Wednesday 17 April 2013

Model Amy Markham Almost Nude in Beach

Recently model Amy Markham has graced the pages of many men's and women's magazines, but yesterday in Laguna Beach, she almost graced the pages of my most inner heart as her assets nearly spilled out of her top, with just an inch of two away from a full incident on the Cali beach.

Now you know I've screamed out the phrase 'Take it off, take it all off' in a public space before, so had I been present in Laguna in or around the vicinity of Amy Markham's hot body and little bikini, I probably would have been verbalizing my inner feelings. I usually just get slapped when this happens. But if the action of assaulting me helped Amy's knockers spill out of her top for all men to ogle, well, heck, I'm happy to take one for the team.